- Do you feel like your In-Laws intentionally provoke you?
- Do you think your In-Laws are harder to deal with than anyone else’s?
- Do they constantly undermine you? And in front of your children?
- Does your mother-in-law control your husband like a puppet?
- “If you hurt my daughter, I’ll hurt you!” Sound like your father-in-law?
- When you think about them, does the term “Outlaws” come to mind?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, we want to hear from you! We’re looking for stories to publish in an exciting new book. Our goal is to showcase the craziest, frustrating, most demanding In-Laws. Whether you consider them evil, a little offside or even just a little quirky, submit your story.
We want to assure our readers that it could always be worse, not with a self-help book or advice. Instead with a humorous and relatable collection of tales inspired from men and women who are coping with their Outlaws. We want to give you a place to escape for a little laughter, and let our readers know they’re not alone. A place to remind you that it could always be worse!
In all fairness, not all In-Laws are Outlaws. Many of us struggle to maintain a healthy relationship with our own family, making it only natural we would butt heads with our relatives from marriage too. So let us know your story!